Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Half my girls with our trophy!!
Woohoo, we ended this volleyball season with a bang! We are going down in the record books as the first team to place in a major tournament.  We even got a trophy, which is super exciting because the only trophies the school has are for chess tournaments. We won 4 out of 5 matches, winning the consolation bracket.  The girls all signed a ball, and a clipboard for me to commemorate the season. I ended up breaking a clipboard because I was so excited during a match, er go the clipboard they gifted me. I did not realize that the tournament was going to take so long, we had made plans to host game night for our friends the same night. I ended up being late to our own game night! It was well worth it to see my girls play to their potential, it was one of the proudest moments of my life. Despite the wonderful experience coaching was, I am pretty excited to have more time at home.  It is so nice to be able to turn my focus to taking care of the house, planning the wedding, having dinner on the table and extra play time with Aiden. This week I ordered my wedding dress, the main components of my centerpieces, and am planning to get Dave and Aiden fitted for their wedding wear this weekend. Busy, busy, busy but excited that things are starting to come together!

Love this kid! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment