Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Messy Boy=Wonderful Life :)

The laundry from this basket is all over his floor...
Watching his new buddies!
This past weekend I had my first lesson from a friend on crocheting. It is going to take me awhile before I am making awesome minion hats like she can, but I am making significant progress on my blanket for Aiden. Hooray, I love checking off boxes on my domestic skills. I also hired the photographer, dj, and got our first RSVP card back this week. This wedding is really happening! I cannot believe that it is only 59 days away. So much to do, and so little time! Aiden has been doing pretty well, we added a few family members this week and he is completely thrilled. In case you were wondering, the family members are fish. We have been wanting to get fish for quite some time because Aiden gets so excited whenever we are near them.  My little man is very helpful but on the flip side, he makes a bigger mess than I even knew was possible. Hurricane Sanders blasts through our house on a daily basis and I feel like I spend most of my day just trying to weather the storm. I did not realize how much he had in his room until he pulled EVERY single thing off his shelves and onto the floor. Even though he is a handful, we have so much fun with each other. Every day is an adventure and I am so thankful that I get to be a part of his! :)


He makes a mess but he is so cute!

My first crocheting project :)

Baking with Aiden=Flour EVERYWHERE

Playing Around with Centerpiece Ideas

1 comment:

  1. like the light thing... can you bring that whole jar thing to thanksgiving? Would love to see it in a blue vase... ;)

    ReplyDelete