Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pumpkin Time!

Loves this penguin SO much!
Love when he falls asleep on his mommy...
This past weekend marked the end of volleyball season and it could not have come at a better time. I did not think that I would have been able to make it through another day. I am so thankful that we got to end our season on a high note, we won the Consolation Bracket in the final tournament! We are back to back Consolation Champs! It is so cool that I was able to really elevate the level of volleyball at Dave's school while we lived here.  The school has very few trophies for sports but in my two years of coaching we have been able to put two trophies in the case!  I am rushing around like mad trying to get the house ready for the arrival of Connor, I feel as if the to-do list never ends. I am hoping that even though I am miserable being pregnant that he does not decide to come early because I need every last day to prepare. Today we carved and painted pumpkins, Aiden had a blast as you will see from our pictures! Can't wait to see many of you this weekend!


PUMPKIN FILM ROLL











1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Aiden looks more and more like you everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete