Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

I am so excited to celebrate Christmas with our family this year. It is our first Christmas as a "complete" Sanders family, since we have just added our final member and I am officially a Sanders since we were married in January of this year. I am extremely thankful that my family is happy and healthy, and filled with Christmas cheer. Aiden is so excited for Christmas, it makes my heart smile. We have had so much fun getting ready for Christmas, Aiden has helped me tape a lot of the presents while wrapping. So, if you find any rogue pieces of tape you know why! We also did our annual Christmas tree shopping contest and cookie decorating. Here are some pictures of the festivities and a fun video capturing Aiden trying to wake up his uncle Adam.




No comments:

Post a Comment