Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year!

My Little Elf!
Parents Have Entered The Smart Phone Era
The first post of the year 2015, one of my many resolutions is to be better at posting every week. So far, so good! We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's with my side of the family. We are so blessed to have such great people to spend the holidays with, Aiden especially enjoys seeing everyone. Every time we leave he says that he misses everyone, listing them each by name and I have to reassure him that we will see them all again soon.  Connor is doing great, he is starting to sleep for longer periods of time and smiles all the time. There is just something about his smile that totally melts my heart! Aiden's vocabulary is expanding all the time, I think that it may even surpass some of Dave's students soon! I hope that I can continue to foster a love of learning in my children, it will help them when they enter the education system and enrich their lives overall. I find that people who have a passion for learning tend to be happier and more fulfilled. I am starting to get our house back together after being away for the holidays, finding places for all our new things and getting rid of things we do not need. This weekend I will take down the Christmas decorations, much to Aiden's chagrin. Send up a prayer for me that he takes it well, he is pretty attached to many of the decorations. 


Cutest Kids I've Ever Seen


Wearing his hat from his Uncle Matthew

Date: January 7, 2015
Weight: 13.7 pounds
Height: 23 1/2 inches

Aiden on Christmas Morning!

Aiden on New Year's Eve

Aiden lasted all the way past midnight on New Year's, he was more awake than most of the adults and he was still in a fantastic mood! We did this fun walkabout at the stroke of midnight, which is an Irish tradition that Aiden REALLY got into and totally loved. I am pretty sure that it is going to be a forever tradition now.This kid is too much fun. I love him soooo much!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the videos!! Aiden is so much fun! Cant wait to see you all again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete