Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Little Things

Thing 1 & Thing 2 with Mommy!
We had a game night this past weekend, it was a lot of fun. One of the women that attended brought her two children, so Aiden was in heaven.  They had such a blast, and the adults had a pretty good time as well. It is nice to spend some time at home, I feel like we are barely here with how often we drive to California. Sometimes just having a weekend at home is like a vacation, it is all part of enjoying the little things in life. I started a thankful journal in January, and it has really helped me appreciate everything in my life more.  Every day I write down one thing that I am thankful for, it could be anything (event, person, moment, thing, etc.) Since it only requires a sentence or two a day it is really easy to keep up with, and I encourage everyone to try it. It is a great way to keep your spirits up and help you to always appreciate the little things. Here are pictures of some of the best "things" in my life! 

It is not easy getting these two to smile for the camera at the same time!


Date: March 4, 2015
Height: 26 inches
Weight: 17 pounds

Painting in the tub is fun!

An artist in the making.

Love those baby blues!

He LOVES all the train toys he got for his birthday!

Being a Sanders Boy is exhausting!

Just a super cute pic of Connor and his Grandma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment