Monday, January 25, 2016

Happy Monday!

I will admit that I tend to dread Mondays on Sunday nights, but when the day actually comes it is never as bad as I thought it would be. I guess it is a little different now that I am a mom, weekends aren’t actually days off, just a break from my paying job.  Last week went well for meals, not so great at remembering to take pictures though. I only snapped a picture of one meal but I took some of the cupcakes I made for Laurel’s birthday dinner and the cake I made for her birthday party. The more I have to use my phone to take pictures, the more I really want a good camera. I have started a savings jar, but it will take a lot of time before I get there but I am hoping that the kids are still little!

Ham, cheesy potatoes & rolls

Lasagna Rolls

Cinderella Cupcakes


Inside of the cake!
 My boys and I have a lot of fun, they are both little hams like their mom. Aiden says the funniest things all the time i.e. "Mom, we have a terrible situation. There is sand in my bubble gun and it is ruined." I am convinced that Connor is short for concussion, because that kid is always hitting his head. He has perfected climbing on the couch, so the amount of heart attacks I have every day has tripled and I spend half the day making sure he does not fall off. Here are pictures of my silly, adventurous boys and our daily life shenanigans.








Okay so here is the meal plan for this week:

Monday: Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken (new)

Tuesday: Ground Beef Burritos

Wednesday: Cajun Shrimp Pasta

Thursday: Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Mozzarella Stuffed Meatball Subs (new)

Sunday: Cheddar Ranch Chicken (new)

Have a great week!

"Be cheerful no matter what: pray all the time:thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....I wish I was there to try that Honey Garlic Chicken!! Yum! The boys shenanigans are great :)

    ReplyDelete